About the Job
Seeking an experienced college graduate to work with top executives on various sales and marketing tasks. Responsibilities include:
- Composing and distributing promotional emails using salesforce.com and other automation technologies;
- Composing, posting and optimizing blog and social media messages;
- Implementing content changes to web pages and other digital elements;
- Maintaining CRM and customer support databases (salesforce.com and others);
- Tracking digital promotion performance;
- Coordinating sales department events and activities;
- Online research of competitors and industries;
- Working with executives on sales proposals and presentations;
- Administrative tasks common to sales and marketing departments.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-3 years of equivalent industry/job experience;
- High competency in all Microsoft Office products;
- Advanced experience with salesforce.com;
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics;
- Basic experience working with software packages such Marketo, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Radian6 and similar systems;
- Basic experience with WordPress;
- Previous marketing department experience; and
- Excellent communication skills.
Applicants that meet the above prerequisites and have HTML and graphic design skills will receive priory consideration.
Position is full-time and offers paid vacation, health and dental benefits. Office location is in Waltham with limited public transportation options.
About Advanced Visual Systems
Advanced Visual Systems Inc. (www.avs.com, Waltham, MA, founded in 1991) has provided software to over 2,000 corporations, government agencies and research institutes who have, in turn, enlightened over 15 million end users with insight to diverse forms of business, engineering and scientific data via AVS-powered data visualizations.
The company provides extensive consulting and advisory services to many of its clients including the design and delivery of turnkey solutions. These solutions frequently transform complex data and proprietary business processes into productivity-enhancing applications that leverage extensive corporate assets and facilitate improved mission-critical operations.
AVS specializes in serving the sophisticated requirements of large enterprises and software publishers that demand performance, scalability and reliability for production solutions that exploit high velocity data and long-term strategic objectives. Reference clients include IBM, Oracle, Consolidated Edison, Fidelity, Ericsson, Thomson Reuters and BP.